Mills-Peninsula Honored in Bay Area Parent Awards
Mills-Peninsula and several other Sutter Health affiliates recently received top ratings in Bay Area Parent Magazine’s 2016 “Best of the Best” survey. Bay Area Parent readers selected Gold, Silver and Bronze winners in 45 different categories, including several health care categories, for the Silicon Valley, the Peninsula and the San Francisco/Marin area. The categories are chosen by the Bay Area Parent editorial team to reflect resources that are most important to local parents.
Sutter Health affiliates received the following awards:
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center earned Gold for the Peninsula.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center received Bronze for the East Bay.
- California Pacific Medical Center earned the Bronze Award for the San Francisco/Marin area.
- PAMF received the Gold Award for the Silicon Valley area.
- PAMF’s San Mateo Pediatrics Office received Silver for the Peninsula.
- California Pacific Medical Center won Silver for the San Francisco/Marin area.
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center earned Bronze for the Peninsula.
If you liked this article, you may also like:
Mills-Peninsula Begins Construction of Replacement Helipad Soul Stroll for Health May 21 Bay Area Parent Names Mills Best Hospital & Birth Center on Peninsula U.S. News & World Report Names Mills Among Best California Hospitals John & Marcia Goldman Foundation Donates $100,000 to Mills-Peninsula