Pre-Opening Ribbon Cutting at New Hospital
Media are invited to attend a ceremonial ribbon cutting this Saturday, April 9, at 11 a.m., at the entry of the Mills-Peninsula Medical Center (new hospital) at 1501 Trousdale, Burlingame.
Featured in the pre-opening ceremony are brief comments from these dignitaries:
- Bob Merwin, Mills-Peninsula CEO
- Jeff Gerard, Sutter Health Peninsula Coastal Region President
- Assemblyman Jerry Hill
- San Mateo County Board of Supervisors President Carole Groom
- San Mateo Mayor Jack Matthews
- Burlingame Mayor Terry Nagel
- Robert Henderson & Phyllis Koshland Friedman, founding families
More than 2,500 employees and their families will be present for this historic pre-opening event.
A “Community Open House” is scheduled for the general public to visit and tour the new Mills-Peninsula Medical Center on Saturday, April 30, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you liked this article, you may also like:
Community Invited to Soul Stroll for Health, May 19 Aging Expert & Author from Cleveland Clinic Wellness Institute to Keynote Mills-Peninsula Luncheon, Lecture UCSF, Mills-Peninsula Co-sponsor Diabetes Symposium & Kids’ Kamp Senior Focus Awarded Community Investment Grant Award-winning Journalist Linda Ellerbee to Keynote 10th Annual Mills-Peninsula Women’s Luncheon, Lecture