Sutter Health’s MyLifeStages named best interactive website
- Video featuring Carolyn McCune, R.D., registered dietitian and certified diabetes educator at Mills-Peninsula
- Expert blog on healthy weight management by Karen Handy, MPH., a health educator and manager of nutrition and diabetes education and the HMR Weight Management Program at PAMF’s Mountain View Center
- Sleep tips by William Hart, M.D., who heads up PAMF’s Capitola Sleep Medicine Center
- Health tips for seniors by Minerva Navarro, M.D., a geriatric medicine doctor at PAMF’s Mountain View Center
- Articles by Tak Poon, M.D., cardiologist at the Mills-Peninsula Division of PAMF at the Burlingame Center clinic building
- Tips for reducing allergy symptoms at work by Steven Rubinstein, M.D., an allergist at PAMF’s Mountain View Center
- Contribution to article by Michael Wu, M.D., PAMF medical oncologist at the Santa Cruz Commercial Crossings Office
Explore MyLifeStages to find many other contributors from PAMF and Mills-Peninsula.
Launched in 2009, MyLifeStages provides information and interactive tools to help keep women and their families healthy and active through every life stage.
If you liked this article, you may also like:
Mills-Peninsula Health Services Launches Health Blog