Family Birth Center gains gardens, outdoor patio
You may not have believed it possible to improve the renowned Mills-Peninsula Family Birth Center, but come November when the doors of the new Mills-Peninsula Medical Center open, a truly first-class birthing experience awaits:
- Spacious private rooms to accommodate your entire birth experience. Outside views – some overlooking gardens.
- All rooms have 100 percent fresh air (no recycled air)
- An outdoor patio area for mothers, families and visitors
- Wireless monitors allow moms to walk outside their rooms without interrupting fetal heart rate monitoring
- All rooms have sleep accommodations for family, refrigerator and large television
- Special care nursery (neonatal intensive care unit) has six rooms with sleeper accommodations for family
- Two C-section surgery and recovery rooms
- State-of-the-art infant security system
- Mom and baby stay together in the same suite
Come visit our new space before it opens. Public tours will be held on Nov. 20 and 21. More information about the tours is coming soon.
If you liked this article, you may also like:
Carole Groom calls new hospital ‘gift to community’ Mayor of Burlingame praises new Mills-Peninsula Medical Center Nothing but fresh air – for comfort and safety High-tech (and heavy) MRI loaded into new hospital How many hours does it take to build a new hospital?